Asset Management Jr. Specialist
Asset Management, Jr. Specialist is an assigned resource to the account who will lead the execution of defined Asset and Spare Management process.
Asset and Spare Management capture and maintain information on customer service assets and Configuration Items (CI) and the relationships between them within a logical Configuration Management database (CMDB). This information is managed throughout the lifecycle of all contracted assets.
Asset and Spare Management covers device spare assets which are set aside to support recovery from incidents. The spare hardware devices are stored in their designated secured storage location site and will be used when there is a hardware failure identified.
Job Descriptions :
- Ensure that assets (hardware and software) under the control are identified, controlled and maintained through their lifecycle.
- Ensure Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) contractual requirements are met for the customer account while managing risks to customer and Telkomtelstra.
- Ensure the SACM process is aligned to the ITIL framework.
- Clear lines of responsibility for customer and Telkomtelstra staff for the SACM process are identified.
- The SACM process is managed efficiently and effectively and documented to meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Manage on-boarding of spare devices to storage and update spare database.
- Replacement of the device arising from incident faults including logging Return Material Application (RMA) case for replaced unit
- Inventory asset record management in the tool to ensure the replaced device is updated.
- Support internal and external audit.
- Bachelor Degree from any major with minimum 2 years experience in the related field
- Computer literate especially in database management
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to show initiative in solving problems and drive to succeed
- Excellent team player
- Possess dynamic, positive attitude
- Contractual based employment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Good working environment
- opportunity to Grow
Do you want to use your google account?