Cisco Certified Voice and Collaboration Engineer IGDC
The successful candidate will be required to have strong Network skills specialising in Voice products and technologies, must be able to participate in pre- sales, design and deployment activities
Daily duties will include:
- Responding to customer generated trouble tickets and service requests
- Provide support to engineering and project teams
- Design and deployment of customer solutions.
- Engagement with internal and external customers, ensuring voice-related needs are met
- Maintenance/administration, releases, upgrades and performing changes to the respective environments.
- 5 -7 years’ experience industry experience
- Cisco Professional Level Certifications CCNP Voice & CCVP or CCNP Collaboration
- Experience with Cisco Unity voicemail integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
- Experience with IP paging
- Experience with IPC Unity communications platform.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) – Cisco hardware and management tool experience.
- Cisco Call Manager, Unity, UCCX, Jabber, Cisco Meeting Server, VTC
- Technical experience and knowledge of SIP trunking, Cube configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Meeting place/WebEx
- Data Communications Networks, Teleconferencing, Mobile Devices
- Palo Alto skills will be extremely advantageous
Personal Attributes required:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English is a must)
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Good time management
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment
- Great Working Environment
- International Exposure
- Good Health Benefit
- Flexible Working Arrangement
CCNP VoiceCCVPUC EngineerCCNP Collaboration
Do you want to use your google account?