Key responsibilities and job tasks for this role:
- Received and create ticket for customer inquiries rise via email, phone or chat, these includes incident reports, change request, or information request
- 1st line troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with the networks and SDWAN hardware, supplied and operated by Telkomtelstra.
- Escalate to internal and external resolver group for incident resolution.
- Provide input into technical documentation.
- Provide pro-active ticket update on Change delivery, Incident resolution and Incident closing
- Proactively monitor open ticket and engage related resolver groups to make sure tickets handled properly and action is taken by the ticket owner.
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer’s networks and services to support troubleshooting and resolution of assurance incidents with customers, CSE and L3 support, Change Manager and Incident Manager.
- Ensure EoS support function aligns with ITIL standards and methodology framework
- Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of managed services and industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars
- Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others.
- Demonstrates flexibility and focus to priorities and undertake activity in Operations as required to support Telkomtelstra growth
- Meets company health, safety and environment requirements
- Vocational School Graduates majoring in Telecommunication,IT and/or Electrical Engineering, Diploma or Bachelor degree with relevant major.
- +1 years’ experience working on call center handling customer complains on network infrastructures.
- +2 Years managing and troubleshooting LAN and WAN connection, especially interconnection between edge router and WAN provider connection.
- Associate level certification in IT/networking is mandatory (MTCNA or CCNA)
- Have a strong basic customer service aptitude.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to show initiative in solving problems and drive to succeed
- Excellent team player
- Possess dynamic, positive attitude
- Willingness to get involved and take responsibility for all elements required to bring a positive outcome for the company
- Willing to work on 24x7 shift as required
- Willing to be putted on customer sites (Mandatory) and able to work with minimum supervision
- Medium proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Overtime Allowance
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Opportunity to Grow
Do you want to use your google account?