Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for operational and technical leadership in managing team performance and delivery of day-to-day Network projects, maintenance and support.
To be successful in this role, you will have a natural ability to mentor, coach and lead others, be people focused coupled with the initiative to assign tasks and meet delivery targets.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant technical experience and or experience in a Team Leader role within an MSP environment.
- Management experience of Load Balancing, ASA firewalls, SD-Wan, WAN acceleration, IPS/IDS, Wireless, Mitel telephony platform and Cisco contact centre technologies required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (bachelor’s degree in Information technology) or industry certifications relating to Cisco routing ,switching, security and Telephony (Cisco, Mitel)
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to maintain a strong customer focus and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in the team supervision and or mentoring of technical team members.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, document, implement and continually evolve operating policies, processes and procedures.
Personal Attributes required:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to accurately articulate technical planning and operational documentation.
- Self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment.
- Great Working Environment
- International Exposure
- Good Health Benefit
- Flexible Working Arrangement
Do you want to use your google account?